To ensure the best possible experience, please use your desktop or laptop computer to submit art.
Lilly Oncology on CanvasOnline Submission Form
When you submit artwork or poetry to Oncology on Canvas®, it’s an easy three-step process. Please make sure you have everything you need before you start, since you can’t save your submission form and come back to finish it later. Regardless of the type of art you submit, it needs a submission title, as well as a narrative that describes the art and what it means to you. To get an idea of what other people have done, you can browse the gallery. In addition, there are specific submission requirements for artwork and poetry.
For artwork please ensure you have one of the following:
- A high-resolution photograph of your
artwork saved as a JPG or PNG file. Here are some helpful tips for
photographing your artwork:
- Use proper lighting
- Stabilize your camera
- Place your artwork on a level surface
- Ensure your artwork is not in a glass frame
- Turn off your camera's flash
- Artwork scanned at 100% with 300 dpi
For poetry, please make sure you have:
- The actual poem (for keying into the applicable field)
- Optional: A high-resolution JPG or PNG file if you plan to submit a visual representation of your poem
Before getting started, please review the Official Submission Program Terms. Once you have reviewed the program terms and have all of your submission materials ready, click the "Get Started" button.